Arabic-Reading App does not directly collect and/or store on its servers any information from its Users of the Kids Apps. Some information may nonetheless be collected through and maintained by Our App’s third party providers of certain products or services, such as advertising networks, analytics services, etc. (“Third Party(ies)”). You, as the legal guardian of a Kid, can see a full list of such Third Parties is.
1- Ad mob network.
Arabic-Reading App allows an offline use (without Internet connection and without GPS enablement) of some features of its Kids Apps. Offline use of Kids Apps will preclude the collection by Our App and/or Third Parties of any information pertaining to you, as the legal guardian of a Kid, and/or your use (including, as applicable, information pertaining to your Kid and his/her use) of the Arabic-Reading App.
Arabic-ReadingThere are two types of data and information which may be collected from Users of our Kids Apps:
1. Non-personal Information: Our App allows Third Parties to collect non-identifiable and anonymous information as detailed below (“Kids Non-Personal Information”). To put it simply, with respect to such Kids Non-Personal Information Our App and the Third Parties are not aware of the identity of the User from whom Third Parties have collected the Kids Non-Personal Information. Kids Non-Personal Information collected by Third Parties may include the following technical information: type of operation system (e.g. Android, iOS, etc.), type of browser (e.g. Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.), screen resolution (e.g. 800×600, 1024×768, etc.), language (e.g. English), device type (e.g. Galaxy, HTC, iPhone, etc.), geo-location – only general location may be collected. No street name or city/town name is collected.
The purpose for such collection: Our App allows Third Parties collection of Non-Personal Information for strict and limited purposes, namely, for the limited purpose of analysis to provide and improve the Kids Apps’ functionalities and performance.
2. Kids’ Persistent Device Identifier and No Other Kids personal identifiable information:
Third Parties may also collect a persistent device identifier from Kids, such as IP address unique device identifier, advertising identifier (when available on a device) etc. (“Kids’ Persistent Device Identifier”). Our App does not collect and does not allow Third Parties to collect from Kids any personal information that may identify an individual (other than the Kids’ Persistent Device Identifier which is collected for the limited purpose of supporting the internal operations of the Apps) and any other personally identifiable information of a private and/or sensitive nature about the Kids. We note that Our App may collect, use and provide access to the User's advertising identifier in accordance with the applicable platform provider's policies.
Our App does not allow any additional personally identifiable information to be linked to the Kids’ Persistent Device Identifier, even from other services.
The purpose for such collection: Our App allows Kids’ Persistent Device Identifier to be collected strictly for internal operations of the Kids Apps including (without limitation) for serving Users of Kids Apps with advertisements as permitted under applicable laws and rules (for example, serving Users of the Kids Apps which are located in the United States with only “contextual advertisement”, which are advertisements that are served without connection to any behavioral elements).
How the Information about our Users of Kids Apps is being collected? The abovementioned Kids Non-Personal Information and Kids’ Persistent Device Identifier are collected by Third Parties through the Users’ use of the Kids Apps, including, without limitation, through Third Parties’ SDK embedded in our Kids Apps. In addition, Kids Non-Personal Information and the Kids’ Persistent Device Identifier may also be stored locally on the Users’ device via generally accepted industry technologies used within the Kids Apps, such as “cookies” and local storage.
Arabic-Reading may share the Kids’ Persistent Device Identifier only in the following cases:
1. to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request;
3. to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
4. to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Our App, its Users or the general public;
5. when Our App is undergoing any change in control, including by means of merger, acquisition or purchase of all or substantially all of the assets of Company;
6. pursuant to the approval of a Kid’s legal guardian, in order to supply certain services such legal guardian or the User of the Kids Apps may have requested from the Company;
7. to collect, hold and/or manage Kids’ Persistent Device Identifier through Our App authorized Third Parties (including, as applicable, their affiliates, as necessary to provide us with the requested services), as reasonable for business purposes (and in accordance with the terms herein), which may be located in a country that does not have the same data protection laws as the User’s jurisdiction; and/or
8. to let Third Parties, our partners or affiliates serve the Users of the Kids Apps with advertisements as permitted under applicable laws and rules.
For avoidance of doubt, Our App may transfer and disclose Kids Non-Personal Information to third parties at its discretion.
You hereby agree that we may use the contact details you provided us to inform you regarding competitions we may hold, our new products and/or services, and to send to you other material. You may withdraw your consent by changing the settings within the App, and/or by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ option or alternatively following the instructions for removing yourself from the mailing list which are contained in the message which was sent to you.